Saturday, May 25, 2002

So I'm really not that smart. I have to be in St. Pete at 9am tomorrow, at least 45min away, for a CPR for the Professional Rescuer class and I am sitting here typing on this infernal machine. Why do I think it's infernal? Well, for starters it's sound card sucks royally. I've been trying to lay down some song ideas on my mom's computer, only because it's down away from everyone so I can make as much noise as I want for all hours of the night, but all I get is static. I have half a mind to just set my computer up, but I know that she would not care for that one bit. I have to keep all my crap in order or mom gets a little testy. Me screwing with things just gives me more headaches. So here I am with great ideas in my head that will probably not be there in the morning. My magnum opus, beethovan's fifth to my rocknroll soul, is right now probably half way down the brain making it's way out my anus. Ok, I've made my mind up, I deal with the talk later. For now it is time to rock.

No comments: