Wednesday, May 01, 2002

My brain is going to fry out pretty soon. I'm taking a much needed break after having studied for several hours and that after just geting back from another exam. Oh how I am going to revel in the glory of finishing these exams. Dancing for joy in complete nakedness. Unabashed and unashamed. Ok, maybe that'll only be for a very short while in the privacy (pronounced in the proper british way) of my own room.

And as a pre-celebration (which was actually mean to be a post-celebration but due to poor time judgement by myself is now beforehand) Thursday morning I'm getting inked up. Writing on my arm for all the world to see that I am "in Christ". That is what it is going to say. Written right above an intricate celtic knot on my left arm. The "in Christ" is going to be written in ancient greek so it will take me explaining it to people for them to understand it. Hopefully it will be a conversation starter to share the gospel. That is not the reason I am getting it though, but rather because it describes pretty much in full who I am.

I'm sure the parents will have something to say about it, but whatever. I'm 21 so it doesn't matter.

and now back to the books.

No comments: