Wednesday, May 08, 2002

ah, vacation. Yes, it can be as good as it sounds. Vacation. That word has a healing effect on the human soul. Just say it to someone and all things seem not so bad as before.

it just sucks that mine is tainted.

Yeah, trying to find a job over summer vacation is almost like voluntarily having a root canal done. If only root canals paid ten bucks an hour. I think I could sit in a chair long enough to make some good money. That's the real driving factor of this whole situation. It's less than a week from when my so called vacation started and I am worrying that I am not going to find a job in time to make some money before I leave in June. Leave to make absolutely no money at a summer camp. But really, is working at camp about the money? I think not.

I really hate being tied down to this materialistic society. If I could just live, that would be great. Oh, I need something? I'll just go out and get it. Nothing driven by money. Only by need. Honestly though, it could never happen. If even one person changes it ruins the whole system. Kinda like communism.

Oh well, for now I'll just sit around and watch movies all day. There's nothing wrong with that is there...?

No comments: