Wednesday, April 24, 2002

I love tests that take less than an hour to finish. There's just something about that feeling of defeating an exam that quickly. Now I must make this disclaimer, it's not that I'm a genius by any stretch of the imagination, I know too many smart people to delude myself that way, it's just that the exam was in my Ancient Egypt class. I feel bad about that class, but that's only because I wasn't able to take the enjoyment out of it that I wanted to. I wanted to just soak up egyptian history but my crazy schedule messed that up. Mostly because of work. I don't want to work five hours and then wait on campus for another hour to then sit through class. Or have class for an hour, then have two hours off (try to go home or not is a question) and then work for 4 hours. Or how about the only class on friday and it's at 4pm. Yeah, it was difficult for me to get myself there. But now it's over. I'm gonna keep the text book, cause who knows, I might just read something for enjoyment some day.

No comments: