Wednesday, April 24, 2002

I believe that my electronic life oppositely mirrors my real life. I sit here in front of this thing the most when I need to be doing other more important things and when I really have time to make quality improvements to this site or email friends far away, etc. I don't do it. I actually was just getting back to some friends today who had written me about 12 days ago. The funny part about that is that they were replying to emails I sent out last time I was procrastinating when I should have been studying. But such has been the story of my semester. I have had some awesome times but when it got bad, it got really bad. But who could be down on such a day as this... the last day of classes for spring 2002. Once I finish my exams next thursday I do not have to torture myself with classes until next August. How beautiful is that?! Although, I am not free once school is over, because I am in dire financial need right now, so we're hoping to find a job in between now and when I leave for camp. Which is going to be incredible, but not very financially rewarding. But then again, who works at camp to make money. I sure don't. It's all about the kids. That's what gets me going. Taking these kids out hiking and canoeing and such. It's going to be life changing for the both of us. But for now I must focus. Exam 1 starts in 15 minutes. Good luck to me.

No comments: