Wednesday, March 20, 2002

When it rains it pours. While sitting here at work I am realizing the futility of arguing with a boss. I have to type into our computer all of the constitutions of the clubs on campus that we do not have electronically already. That means that I am in the middle of typing out around 400 constitutions. It's not only me, really. There are like 4 other students here that work with me, but the mere fact that I have to do this sucks. Why can we not just have the presidents email us a copy of their constitution? Can't tell you but the boss is being pretty gay about this whole thing. "You guys don't have any projects now, so all you do is sit around at night" What kind of explaination is that? Who Cares! That's just giving us busy work. I've never had a good tolerance for busy work and this is just knocking me right over the edge. Ok enough complaining. Back to work. (this sucks)

No comments: