Monday, March 18, 2002

This is not a good way to start out a week. I'm sitting here in a computer lab on campus at 9:40am. I've been here since 9 o'clock. Why is this bad? Because I don't have to be to work until 10. Somehow my alarm clock got messed up, is one hour ahead of the rest of the world, and caused me to loose an hour of sleep. Usually this wouldn't be that big of a deal, but: 1. It's monday, things are always worse on monday. 2. I only got 3 hours of sleep the night before. Needless to say, I'm a little bit tired.

But being tired has never kept me from doing things I want to. Last night a bunch of friends went to go see 'Ice Age'. That was one of the more funny movies I have seen in a while. There's just something inherently funny about a squirrel getting thwarted in every attempt it makes to bury an acorn. Now those who are just reading this and have not seen it yet are thinking, "that's not funny sounding at all". Let me tell you, it's flippin' hilarious. It also makes it funny when you can sit and crack jokes with your friends all evening, before and after (and maybe a little during) the movie. I love my friends. Like honestly, they are the coolest human beings eer to walk the face of this earth. I am so lucky to be able to call them my friends. It's one of those things you know, that feeling when you are in a group of some of your best friends and you just kinda sit back for a second and realize how blessed you are. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. The fellowship of the family is one of the greatest things ever.

But for now I am unwillingly jarred back into the present and realize that for now I must focus. Focus on work and school. It really sucks, I hate doing school work. I know many people will say that, but I thoroughly dispize it. I just want to move on, past the work, and to the play. But of course you really can't play unless you have earned it. So now I must go earn it.

No comments: