Friday, March 01, 2002

...and now it starts...and now it begins...I've waited too long for this...

How appropriate those lyrics are. Thank you Andrew.

Spring Break can now officially begin. No more class. No more tests. No more work. I am done, fini, over. Thank the dear Lord that I don't have to go on any further. Slacking can now start (not that it ever had stopped from some break in the past).

Unfortunately my brain never really stops working and I will continue to think and ponder on things that will perhaps put me in weird moods, states, etc. I might have stumbled upon a part of my odd feeling. I've had this separate life thing going on. I have school and all the people, activities, etc that go along with that. As such I have built incredibly strong friendships with people. I guess it's just hard when somebody from the outside doesn't feel like they are part of that at first. How do I bring together the two. I think it'll just take time and talking. Hopefully that'll happen.

But for now I am going to veg, play much guitar, and in general waste a whole week on doing nothing. I wish I could do that all the time, but I have a feeling I am soon to become one of those dreaded people who have a routined schedule and live and die by the clock. I hope it never happens but are some things not inevitable?

No comments: