Sunday, February 24, 2002

Wow, it's been 11 days since I've written. Didn't really seem like that long. So much has happened and yet nothing at all. You know what I mean? I might have to do this in installments as to not miss anything of importance. I'll start out with most recently.

I learned this new game last night called Silent Football. The gameplay itself is quite simple but the main attraction to it is the penalties. Oh yes, you do not want to mess up in this game. Penalties ranged from dancing to butt writting, to dusting with somebody else's dirty sock in your mouth. Crazy, I tell you. I often wonder who comes up with these games. Like really, who sits down one day and says, I want to make a crazy game with shrugs and schroders and penalties, hmm, who? Can't tell ya.

Well, I gotta get back to this thing later. Gold Medal Hockey is coming on and I wanna see the USA team whoop up on those silly neighbors we call Canadians.

No comments: