Monday, February 11, 2002

At 6:49pm on this day I have officially hit the wall in my apathy about school. While I thought that I have felt inklings of it before I find that today it has become a reality. I was checking my gpa for the previous semester to see how poorly I can do and still keep my scholarship. Perhaps this was caused by my lack of being able to get any work done over the weekend and the three rather large exams I have this week. That stupid movie we just...had... to shoot this weekend. While I do believe it is going to be awesome and that we are going to win the film festival it did nothing to encourage my academic career. I'm sitting here and I don't even care. Nothing. No feeling whatsoever. My girl was getting on my case last night about my fatalistic outlook on life. "How can you just sit there and not care, not do anything." Easy, I say, just sit there, don't care, and don't do anything. Alright I'm cutting this off, this is even depressing me now. Not even the sappy Dashboard Confessional love song in the background can help this one.... Ah, there we go, more hardcore. 'Cross out the eyes, blur all the lines, tearing these canvases from the walls..." Maybe after my exam tonight I'll feel better, a weight removed.

No comments: