Wednesday, February 13, 2002

So I'm sitting here at work on campus and it is 9:30pm. What the heck am I doing working on a night such as this? No, better question, what the heck am I working at night at all for? I can't say really, besides the fact that if I didn't pick up this shift then I'd only be working like 6 hours a week. That's not gonna cover me at all. So I am destined to sit here and entertain myself for another hour and a half. And really the only reason I am typing on this thing is because biomechanics has ceased to become interesting and I just want to play minesweeper or freecell. This, I thought, would be a better use of my time. So here, peruse this lyric: His footsteps are ringing/or is that the thoughts inside my head/ what was the question/ I've lost it all again. Eh, not so good on paper, but I have the melody in my head and danggit, it's good. Anyway, I'm off to slack off in some other way.

No comments: