Monday, February 25, 2002

Haha! Two in one day. I am good man. So, I just got back from watching Hart's War. Not a bad flick, but not exactly the greatest either. Boy, can I tell you, I love it when I get to see a man's brains blown onto the guy sitting next to him. That's the sign of a great one. It's ok though, cause I was out doing it with friends of mine. I tell you, I have some of the coolest people in the world for friends. I mean if we can perform fake marriages and strange indian dances one night and then the next go see a movie, they have to be wicked cool.

Speaking of wicked, I just had 3 friends from Mass. come down to visit. Ok, well they were really visiting the grandparents, but made a stop my way. That was honestly one of the coolest things. It's like I have two different worlds. School people and camp people. Only once before have they ever met. But it is one of the coolest things I think when I get to live both at the same time. I have made such memories with both groups and I share those with both as I talk about things I've done. I guess it just means a lot to me that they get to have a taste of each other.

Well, perhaps things are just starting to fall together for me finally. Life is going well. My girl is visiting for spring break(yes!!!!!!!!). It is all good in my so called 'hood'. It's a never ending saga, my life. But you know what? Could I really have it any other way. I don't think so. Perhaps I would like to change a few things, but I really can't complain. I should never be complacent, but I find my comfort in the Lord. And so I call it a night. Hopefully the morning won't come as quickly as this day's did.

No comments: