Saturday, May 27, 2006

Yes, it has been a while. However, I can say that I have been, perhaps, the most busy these past few weeks than I have ever been before in my entire life. Well, maybe I ought to modify that by saying that I am ranking it on the stress-level meter. Work and school and marriage, all in proportions that are full time occupations, came together to cause 'the perfect storm.'

No, for real, it was crazy and I am so glad that it is over. Now all I have to do is survive two more of those and I'll be done with seminary. Ahh, some day that will happen. I love it here, but can feel the bug nibbling to move on.

On another note, probably the two finest papers I have ever been a part of are now on the paper site. see the link on the side to fill your brain with lots of stuff, it's your call whether it is good or not....

1 comment:

UriandMelinda said...

hey man, get back to posting. PEACE