Sunday, June 15, 2003

And here I find myself again... staring at this display like welcoming an old friend. I really had forgotten about the weblog until getting an IM from a random person who happened to be in Ireland. The conversation went something like "Hey you should update your journal" and I'm like " woah, haven't done that in a while" and then "yeah well you should, it was interesting". So I'm like "Ok, I'll give it another shot." And while it is far too late right now for me to write anything coherent, coupled with the fact that the chair at this desk is so very uncomfortable, I write this now for that person's sake. Yes, more shall be coming, though I can't promise anything of substance, or really anything that anyone else might find at all interesting, I always am honest to myself. So there Zoot54 or whatever it was, my memory is terrible, this one's for you.

No comments: